“And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your children after you.” (Genesis 17:7)
Director of Student Ministries: Scott Cook
• Junior High and Senior High Fellowships are instructed on Wednesday nights by the Assistant Minister for families and youth with ministerial interns covering specific (Cont.) Bible texts and key theological topics that prepare our young adults for college, career, and married life. Regular monthly events or service projects are scheduled for both groups.
• Mission trips are planned yearly to expose our young adults to the opportunities and challenges of Christian mission work: locally, nationally, and internationally.
• Congregational fellowship and meals occur each Wednesday night and monthly on the first Sunday night of the month following evening worship.
• Sports promote friendship and fellowship for youth as the church participates in church league basketball for boys and girls from age five through high school (during the late fall and winter).
• Vacation Bible School held each June provides teaching and outreach to hundreds of children (members and non-members). This week-long program centers on Bible instruction and missions and involves activities and crafts.
• Reformation Day is an alternative to secular Halloween. The church offers a safe and funfilled evening of games, activities, and treats centered on God’s wonderful work in reforming the Church and is usually held the last Wednesday night in October.